1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I live in Los Angeles with my husband. As a profession, I work full time in a tech company. I’m also the proud owner of a fashion and beauty blog, HERIMAJINATION, where I share my passion as an after hour creative outlet. It’s not easy juggling a full-time job and my blog, but as this is where my passion lies in, I always make time for it.
2. Where’s your favorite hangout in your city?
My favorite hangout spots are Alfred Tea and Alfred Coffee on Melrose Place. They have great tea (with boba!)/coffee and it’s a nice little spot to catch up with friends and people-watch. They are also surrounded by my favorite boutiques, so that’s a nice excuse to squeeze in a little shopping afterwards.
3. What are some of your latest fashion obsessions?
I’ve been obsessing over statement earrings lately – I just recently bought 5 pairs! With my outfit being on the minimal side, I like how a pair of earrings can add a little oomph to my look without being too over-the-top.
4. If you could have the wardrobe of any TV or movie character, who would you choose and why?
I’d choose Audrey Hepburn’s character, Holly Golightly, from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Every outfit she wore in the movie was so timeless, elegant, and glamorous.
5. What is your next fashion must-have?
Probably a classic Birkin. With the hefty price tag, this will be on my “must-have” list for quite some time…
6. Do you have any fashion rules when putting an outfit together?
My #1 rule is to never wear wrinkled clothes. There’s nothing more unflattering than a wrinkled outfit!
7. What do you love most about blogging?
I love being creative and having to share it with people around the world – It’s a really rewarding feeling!
8. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
Honestly, I do not know. I usually let nature take its course because I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.
9. What is one thing about yourself that you think your followers would be surprised to hear about?
Probably the fact that I work in the tech industry! I hardly talk about it unless I am being asked about my working profession!