1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
I’m a California girl who’s been living in NYC for six years now! Aside from fashion, I’m also super into health & fitness. A retired ballerina turned yogi, my pantry is stocked with goji berries and chia seeds.
2. We see that you kick off each season with some traveling. What are your favorite destinations?
I grew up spending summers in Monaco, so the South of France has a special place in my heart. I also love Mexico – great food, people, and weather. And, I’m dying to visit Marrakesh!
3. What’s your favorite part about traveling?
I love to pick up little pieces of culture from the places I visit. Whether it’s the Parisians’ easygoing café lifestyle or the Australians’ social spontaneity – I like to take my favorite part of their lives and bring it into mine.
4. Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from places and locations. For example, walking through a white, airy art gallery will inspire me to create a different outfit from a walk through a grungy, Brooklyn warehouse.
5. In which season(s) of the year do your fashion creative juices peak?
Probably towards the end of fall, right before winter, when the air is crisp and it’s still nice enough to spend time outside.
6. What’s your favorite style to pull off?
I love a good jeans-&-tee combination. It’s all about the cut and fit. For me, I love to top off a combination so simple with lots of accessories.
7. What fashion style do you think is the hardest to pull off?
Prints. You have to be really smart about how you mix and match them.
8. Which clothing article do you think should be the staple of every girl’s wardrobe?
A good leather jacket. Or a loose white tee with the perfect fit.
9. When it comes to fashion, what is the one thing you will allow yourself to splurge on and why?
Bags! They last a lifetime and never go out of season.